Qualification :- BE / Btech / Mtech
Job Purpose Summary
• To co-ordinate, execute the CAE related tasks and projects
• Must be a team player
• Take responsibility and ownership of the deliverables.
Scope of the role/ dimensions
Scope of the role
• To work on meshing and analysis projects with minimum help from account in charge
• Quality and timely delivery of the tasks and projects
• Must learn new tools to execute different tasks.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible to have an accountability in terms of efficiency and his performance
• Able to understand the scope of work and execute it within the expected due date
• Responsible for the quality of the deliverable of meshing and analysis projects
• Train the subordinates and to do the required knowledge transfer within the team
• Must take the ownership of the tasks assigned.
• Increasing the testing and domain knowledge
• Must get stage wise reviewed for project/tasks with account manager.
• Ability of multitasking
• Good team player
• Good writing, communication and analytical skills
• Cultural sensitivity
• At least 2 - 4 years of working experience in Auto/Auto Ancillary/Engineering services. Experience in Automotive Safety is an added advantage
• Expertise in Abaqus-CAE, Hyper Mesh and Abaqus Explicit/Standard
• Product knowledge with understanding of functioning, application is desirable