Deputy Manager EHS
· To promote understanding and realization about environment to each employee in the company.
· To conduct training program for our employees on “Environmental Management System”.
· Responsible for monitoring environment management system according to ISO 14001. · Responsible for EMS Audits and recertification for ISO 14001.
· Responsible for ensuring compliances under the provisions of related Acts.
· Have knowledge on STP operations & filing of legal returns.
· To co-ordinate with Company Medical Officer and nurses to facilitate quality medical care, treatment for our employees.
· To advice the Company Medical Officer to conduct statutory & periodical medical examination for our employees working in hazardous areas.
· Responsible for co-ordination between ESI Authorities / hospitals and Medical Inspectorate.
· To organize training program for employees on First Aid, Health and Hygiene. · Responsible for administration of medical Centre, procurement of medicines and other medical Centre equipment.
· Responsible for all compliance related to Health under the provisions of Factories Act, 1948. C) SAFETY: · Responsible for safeguard the safety of employees.
· Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure employees’ safety.
· Responsible for conducting safety audit in the Company.
· To organize Safety training program for our employees and make them to understand safe work procedures.
· To interact with all department heads about the unresolved safety problems.
· Shall be responsible for ensuring compliances under the provisions of Factories Act, 1948.
- Human Resources, Communications & Sustainability
Workplace & Culture
We strive to save more lives and prevent serious injuries, and we continuously focus on quality, confidence and security for our customers, stability and growth for our shareholders and employees, as well as being sustainable and earning trust within our communities.
About Autoliv India
Autoliv is the world's largest automitive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the World. Our more than 67,000 Associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
Deputy Manager EHS
Loading application form
Already working at Autoliv India?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.