Purchasing · AIP
- Plant Window Formalized
- Develop window person to repent PU with plant GM
- Streamline escalation path and full ownership on plant issues
- Assessing and addressing commercial and operational risks (quality, delivery etc.) with commodity.
- Work collaborate with SQ to reduce NCM
- Reinforced role on supplier performance management (NCM reduction, supplier development )
- Act as PU authority and work with SQ to contractually implement supplier escalation (CSL and NBH in and exit)
- Regular meeting/visit to suppliers end.
- PU leader in the monthly red supplier meeting & Supplier disruption.
- Weekly communicate with plants and report delivery issue.
- Monthly report capacity risk & Tool life warning.
- SRP follow up and execution · Serial tool development (Target half year update)
- Weekly meeting with SQ to follow APQP & Tool developing status.
- Replacement / capacity / VEVA / EC all included
- Number of DM Supplier Groups Reduction · Drive VEVA and cost saving/resourcing projects
- Capex planning and ensuring the on time submission of capex requirement for every EQ’s
Workplace & Culture
We strive to save more lives and prevent serious injuries, and we continuously focus on quality, confidence and security for our customers, stability and growth for our shareholders and employees, as well as being sustainable and earning trust within our communities.
About Autoliv India
Autoliv is the world's largest automitive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the World. Our more than 67,000 Associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
Founded in 1953
Turnover 8.5B+ USD
Purchasing · AIP
Loading application form
Already working at Autoliv India?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.