1) B.E/MTech in Mechanical/Automotive engineering with good academic background
2) 2 to 4 years of simulation experience using LS Dyna
3) Component modeling using Hypermesh/ANSA
4) Result post processing using Hyperview/Meta post
5) Skill in scripting languages of tcl/tk or python is an added advantage
6) Good theoretical background in Solid mechanics, Vibrations, and Engineering mechanics is must
7) Good communication Skills
8) Good reporting skills using MS tools
- IBE-Development, Engineering & Research,
- Autoliv India(IBE), Bengaluru
Autoliv India(IBE), Bengaluru
Workplace & Culture
We strive to save more lives and prevent serious injuries, and we continuously focus on quality, confidence and security for our customers, stability and growth for our shareholders and employees, as well as being sustainable and earning trust within our communities.
About Autoliv India
Autoliv is the world's largest automitive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the World. Our more than 67,000 Associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
Loading application form
Already working at Autoliv India?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.