• Communicate Actively :
• Run the daily production meeting and communicate production status and flag critical issues that need additional support to higher authorities.
• Communicate Autoliv group communications to all plant resources.
• Active communication with the customers to ensure long term relationship.
• Performance management of the plant in accordance with health and safety, APS Quality Set targets and priorities to all departments, productivity, cost and delivery performance targets (PDD) and in line with Autoliv business plan/objectives.
• Implementing productivity improvement projects at site.
• Making annual operating plans & executing as per company targets
• Participate in and lead projects on performance improvement on a plant sub region level and effectively deploy policy deployment.
• Implementing JIT & JIDOKA Pillars in production lines, Line Balancing (MOST time calculation) and Visual control Tools (Andon, Production Progress, Kaizen Plan Sheet, Controlled Inventory.
• Calculating MOST Time for new products and assuring productivity improvement through Manpower reduction, Job classification & Line Layout change.
• Making Value stream mapping and developing / maintaining process in accordance with Internal & external quality guidelines.
• Responsible for conducting FMEA & QA networking for new process establishment and coordinating Quality circles activities.
• Continuous improvement
• Responsible for the implementation and development of the APS in the plant • Actively communicate with Autoliv plant managers and common functions understand ad input best practices.
• Team Development
• Know respect and ensure respect for Autoliv rules and values among all employees of the plant
• Define skill profiles and determine training requirements of assigned managers, organize for training (in cooperation with HR-training), evaluate effectiveness of training.
• Responsible for building one team philosophy and at the same time “one company” approach to ensure collaboration and best practice sharing among locations.
• Power of authority
• Approvals according to chart of authority
• Stop production
• Crisis management according to manual
• Adjust productions capacity to the actual order situation (employees and production facilities)
• Review production status and create recovery actions
• Resolution of production conflicts
• Prepare departmental budget requirements for investment, costs and expenses based on forecast
• Recommend or initiate personnel action such as disciplinary and discharge measures.
Workplace & Culture
We strive to save more lives and prevent serious injuries, and we continuously focus on quality, confidence and security for our customers, stability and growth for our shareholders and employees, as well as being sustainable and earning trust within our communities.
About Autoliv India
Autoliv is the world's largest automitive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the World. Our more than 67,000 Associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
Loading application form
Already working at Autoliv India?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.