• Openly reports Quality Performance
• To assess, monitor and control the quality of product at
various stages of manufacturing for conformance to the
documented requirement and advice, verify the
effectiveness of all such correction/improvement
• Develops, promotes, supports the systems and people that
• To facilitate completion of improvements identified
during process audits and verify effectiveness.
• Implements, follows, improves, creates standards
• To identify, measure, review the methods for process
control and monitor the implementation.
• Leads non-conformance investigations
• To ensure the sustainability of improvement projects.
• Ensuring quality management system for in-process
material, new products, incoming, finished product.
• Ensure proper new product launches, Process control ,Go
and See activity in-house
• Hands-on experience in driving quality culture using
• Responsible for carrying out the process & product audits
as per the plan.
• Responsible for collecting the documents, preparation of
PPAP & submit the same to customer.
• Responsible for carrying out layout inspection as per plan.
Workplace & Culture
We strive to save more lives and prevent serious injuries, and we continuously focus on quality, confidence and security for our customers, stability and growth for our shareholders and employees, as well as being sustainable and earning trust within our communities.
About Autoliv India
Autoliv is the world's largest automitive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the World. Our more than 67,000 Associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
Loading application form
Already working at Autoliv India?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.