1. Understand and demonstrate Autoliv requirements for Utilisation and LDWS
2. Install and prove Equipment and Process as per Launch deliverables.
3. Implement small automations to aid productivity improvement
4. Work on Efficiency ratio improvement
5. Lead digitalization programs in line with Industry 4.0
6. Have sound working knowledge on lean concepts and implementation
7. Be able to understand new lines installation challenges and find solutions
8. Responsible to design lines & layout as per Autoliv guidelines meeting also ergonomic requirements
9. Costing, estimation and CAPEX handling
10. Work with Global team for standardisations and Yokotens
- Industrial Engineering & APS
Workplace & Culture
We strive to save more lives and prevent serious injuries, and we continuously focus on quality, confidence and security for our customers, stability and growth for our shareholders and employees, as well as being sustainable and earning trust within our communities.
About Autoliv India
Autoliv is the world's largest automitive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the World. Our more than 67,000 Associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
Loading application form
Already working at Autoliv India?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.